Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Clipped Wings #coverreveal and #excerpt


Good morning!

It's a lovely sunny day where I am and from my office window I hear the lovely song of the the morning birds, the smell of coffee is inviting and I can't wait to have a cup. 

First, I wanted to share the Cover of my Work In Progress, Clipped Wings. 




Excerpt
"In the blink of an eye, the world can change. Your world that is. You know what I mean… there you are thinking life is grand. You’ve got all that you need and your life is on track, everything is going well when suddenly the phone rings and a relative has died. Or, someone you’d thought gone from your life forever shows up on your doorstep. In the gentle snap of that butterfly's wings your entire world has dropped out from under your feet and you can’t figure out which way is up.
This has been a constant in my life.
Every time I’ve tried to tell this story before, I’ve started at the beginning. This time, I’ll start at the end… or I suppose in this case, the present."
I hope you've grabbed my FREE book of poetry, If I Could Fly Away. It is free all week! I'm off to grab that cup of coffee now and will be spending the day writing and enjoying this awesome weather!

Until Next Time!
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment