Monday, July 15, 2013

Free Poetry

Hello!

I hope everyone is having a good Monday! I'm spending the day with my wonderful children, cleaning house and will be writing more of my novel, Clipped Wings. 

As for today, I am excited to let you know that If I Could Fly Away, my book of poetry is free today on amazon


The life of a child who has a parent who is a substance abuser can be quite difficult. Varying degrees of abuse, trauma, neglect and countless other things can occur, no two stories are the same. But there is one common factor, the desire to be loved. The desire to be enough. Unconditional Love is something that children crave as much as air. This book of poetry contains carefully selected poems that I wrote as an adolescent. They express intense emotions that I felt at one point in time or another, emotions that I did not understand, let alone deal with in a healthy way.

I'd like to share this with you. 

If I Could Fly Away will be free this week. 7/15-19.

I am a self published author, and would appreciate your input, I value it greatly. Any constructive criticism from my fellow writers/poets is greatly valued, be it in a review, comment or email. I'm still new here! ;)

I'm off to enjoy the day!

Love and light to all,
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment